WINDFORCE 2X COOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features two unique blade fans, heat pipe direct touch, 3D active fan functionality, delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN DESIGN
The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The semi-passive fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
Combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU for enhanced thermal transfer.
ULTRA DURABLE COMPONENTS
Engineered with the high-quality chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
SMOOTH AND CRISP VISUAL
Equipped with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and one HDMI ports, the card can support 3 displays and deliver smooth 4K video playback.
AORUS Graphics Engine
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
One-click Super overclocking
With a simple click on AORUS Graphics Engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount